How it works for Sellers
Powerful On-Line Auction for Sellers!
- Contact Bid-Assets.com at (877) 638-5816 so that we can discuss the assets that you have to sell.
- After contracting, we will visit site and conduct inventory, photography, and setup. We can also provide you with FTP information if you choose to do the inventory. Data should include detailed description, model numbers, quantities, and multiple photos of higher ticket items.
- Based on the value of your items we will assemble a marketing package and determine a commission rate.
- We will upload the inventory to the auction platform with descriptions and photos.
- Determine the date & time in which you want your auction to close (usually between 30-45 days)
- Once we have the inventory we will upload it to AuctionZip.com the world’s largest auction calendar.
- We schedule a preview period for perspective buyers to review and inspect items.
- A 13% buyers premium will be added to the highest bid to determine the final price of each item. This is a typical fee in the auction industry. This fee belongs to Bid-Assets.com
- An advertising budget is agreed upon and we purchase a mailing list, do a direct mail marketing campaign as well as possible local newspaper advertising and email blasts to our client list.
- Once the auction runs it’s course you will be provided with a breakdown of what your items sold for, and who purchased them.
- As specified in the terms of sale, you determine the pickup dates post auction. Buyers must show a paid receipt for the items purchased in order to pick up.
- You will receive a check or wire transfer approximately 15 banking days from the date of auction close.
Call Bid-Assets.com at 877.638.5816 or email to email@example.com to get started