How it works for Buyers
Buying at auction is the most convenient and efficient manner of naming your own price for items that you are interested in bidding on. Whether it be a restaurant equipment, or grocery store auction, Bid-Assets gives you an easy, comfortable environment to bid on the assets that you want. As auctioneers, we enjoy the online auction format as well because we can offer our business liquidations to a broader public. Read the basics below to get comfortable with how our auctions work:
- Start by registering for a bidder number. You will use this number to bid on any of the auctions that you log onto at Bid-Assets.com. Just complete the form located at the end of these terms.
- You must enter your credit card information to register. Your card will be charged immediately at the auction close of auction. Make absolutely sure that there are enough funds available to secure your purchases in full! You may also choose to pay by Paypal immediately upon auction closing. Items may not be picked up without a fully paid invoice! No Exceptions! If there is a problem with your credit card, please call customer service immediately at 877-638-5816.
- Most auctions will offer a preview period. It is highly recommended that you view the items personally. By bidding on the item you are accepting the item in the condition that it is in, NOT how it was described.
- Once you are the high bidder, a 13% buyers premium will be added to the final bid price of each item. This will show on your invoice that will be emailed to you when the auction is completed. This fee belongs to Bid-Assets.com
- Many states require sales tax to be collected. See the specific terms of each auction to verify the collection of sales tax. Contact Bid-Assets.com for exemption status forms.
- Payment is to be made immediately upon auction ending. No exceptions. By registering to bid, and bidding on items, you have entered into a binding contract that can be enforced in a court of law to pay with good funds.
- By bidding, you agree that you will accept the item that you are bidding on in it’s existing condition and that you have not relied on any information except for your own personal perception or inspection. All Items are sold as is, where is with absolutely no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied. Also although quantities are believed to be true, you the buyer agree that you have inspected the items you are bidding on and that you will pay for the quantity listed on the item whether there are additions or items missing.
- Finally be aware of the unique pickup periods for each auction. It is solely the buyers responsibility to pick their items up during the pickup period. Items left will be forfeited by the buyer with no refund. No exceptions!
- Shipping may or may not be available for all auctions. View each auction terms for details.